Saint George: Health
Noted as a retirement center, medicine is big busienss in Saint George. For a relative small city, Saint George boasts some of the best medical facilities in Utah. With the baby boomers hitting retirement, medicine will continue to be one of the fastest growing fields areas of the St George economy.
- Just Get Tested - Personal Labs (*)
PersonaLabs.com offers direct to consumer health testing. You can order tests online for diabetes, STDs, heart health, and general health, then do the test at the LabCorp facility in St. George.
- Dixie Regional Medical Center (intermountainhealthcare.org)
A service of IHC. The web site has information on the hospital, and baby photos.
- The St. George Surgical Center (www.sgsc.net)
The St. George Surgical Center lists doctors under a variety of specialities. The site has information on the medical staff, employees and links to reputable sources of information.
- Community Nursing Services (www.cnsvna.org)
Experts in home health care.
- Applegate HomeCare & Hospice (www.applegatehomecare.com)
Applegate provides nursing and hospice services in Saint George.
- Pollen.com - Saint George (www.pollen.com)
National site that shows the pollen count for Saint George.
- St. George Outpatient Clinic (www.saltlakecity.va.gov)
The Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic is located at 1067 Tabernacle in Saint George.
- Fit-Well (www.fit-well.com) - review
Fit-Well is a full service Prosthetic, Orthotic, DME, and soft good provider with offices in Salt Lake City, Ogden, and St. George.
- St. George Midwife | Janae Sherman (www.trusthomebirth.com) - review
St. George Midwife, Janae Sherman, specializes in natural homebirth, personalized prenatal care, nutritional counseling and more. Serving Saint George and Southern Utah.
- Hurricane Family Clinic (www.thefamilyclinic.com) - review
Site introduces the practice of Doctor Mel Carter of the Hurricane Family Clinic
- Intermountain Allergy & Asthma (www.intermountainallergy.com)
Intermountain Allergy and Asthma has a clinic at 1490 East Foremaster Drive. The site reports pollen counts.
- Southern Utah Area of Narcotics Anonymous (suana.org)
SUANA is a group of recovering addicts in Southern Utah seeking to help others overcome addiction.
- Chase Plastic Surgery (www.chaseplasticsurgery.com)
Chase Plastic Surgery provides cosmetic surgery at 321 North Mall Drive in Saint George.
- Utah's Eyelid Surgery Specialists (utahoc.com)
Dr. Matheson Harris, an eyelid surgery specialist (Oculoplastic Surgery) in Salt Lake City and St. George, Utah, treats a variety of eye, eyelid, eye socket and facial disorders.
- Robin Berger M.D. (robinbergermd.com)
Robin Berger is a board certified dermatologist.
- Alpine Home Medical (Profile)
Alpine Home Medical offers home medical equipment including wheel chairs and oxygen supplies. Their Saint George store is at 42 S. River Road.
- Gamma West (www.gammawest.com)
Gamma West offers cancer treatments service at Dixie Regional Medical Center.
- Mountainland Physical Therapy (Profile)
Mountainland Physical Therapy is a Utah based chain of clinics offering physical therapy with locations in Saint George and Ivins.
- BioLife (Profile)
BioLife has plasma collection centers at 816 North 2860 East and 671 N Dixie Drive in Saint George. The company compensates people for the time needed to donate plasma.
Category Hits 5607
*This is an affiliate link.