🠈 Cafe Rio 🠊
Cafe Rio is an expanding chain of fast casual restaurants serving fresh Mexican style cuisine inspired by the Rio Grande Valley.
The company relocated its corporate headquarters to Salt Lake City. You can follow the restaurant on Twitter.
This section shows select events in the ownership and growth of the chain.
- 1997: Steve and Tricia Stanley of Saint George created the Cafe Rio chain which they expanded to six restaurants.
- 2004: Bob and Kathleen Nilsen, with the help of British based APAX Partners, purchased the chain and expanded the chain.
- 2004: KarpReilly invests in Cafe Rio (ref).
- In March 2010, CafeRio.com listed 30 restaurants. In 12/2017 they listed 120 restaurants.
- 2017: Freeman Spogli acquired majority state in restaurant.
- Freeman Spogli - Cafe Riop (Drawn 1/4/2019)
- Coconino County - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Phoenix Color - Fast Foods: Cafe Rio
- Boulder Color - Fast Foods: Cafe Rio
- Denver Color - Fast Food: Cafe Rio
- Fort Collins Color - Fast Foods: Cafe Rio
- Grand Junction - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Missoula Websites - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Cedar City - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Davis County - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Logan Utah - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Ogden, Utah - Fast Food: Cafe Rio
- Park City, Utah - Fast Foods: Cafe Rio
- Provo Utah - Mexican Restaurant: Cafe Rio
- Saint George - Fast Foods: Cafe Rio
- Salt Lake Sites - Mexican: Cafe Rio
- Tooele - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Vernal, Utah. US - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Wasatch Color - Dining: Cafe Rio
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next