Saint George: Recreation
Web sites that get out in to the great Southern Utah Desert. The following sites will have information about Zion National Park, hiking, biking and the unique environment near Saint George.
- St. George Utah Directory Of Thing To Do (www.DoStGeorge.com) - review
A directory of activities for the St. George (Saint George) Utah area. Photographs, descriptions and maps.
- The Hayduke Trail (www.hayduketrail.org) - review
The Hayduke trails starts in Zions National Park, drops through the Grand Canyon, up through Escalante, Glen Canyon, Canyonlands, Moab, and ends in Arches.
- Hike Southern Utah (www.hikesouthernutah.com)
Hike Southern Utah provides real life information relating to hikes and trails in Southern Utah.
- Fiesta Fun Family Fun Center (www.fiestafuncenter.com)
The Fiesta Fun Center has miniature golf, bumper boats, gocarts, batting cages, arcades and other fun activities.
- Things to do in Utah - St. George (www2.thingstodo.com)
Things to do is a site from Salt Lake that has write ups on things to do in cities around the world, including the exotic locale of historic St. George, Utah.
- Virgin River Runners' Coalition (www.virginriver.org)
Defending River Runners' access and boating rights in the Intermountain West!
- Huntsman World Senior Games (www.hwsg.com)
Sporting events for seniors. Takes place in October.
- Utah Outdoor Travel and Adventure Vacations (www.utahoutventures.com)
Utah Outventures - more than 80 Tours showcasing Utah and its National Parks - Ballooning, Rafting, Off Roading, Biking, Lake Powell Water Sports, Combination and Custom Tours, Services and Maps,..
- Snow Canyon State Park (stateparks.utah.gov)
Located deep in southwestern Utah, Snow Canyon State Park features Red Navajo sandstone, capped by an overlay of black lava rock.
- Quail Creek State Park (stateparks.utah.gov)
Located in the southwest corner of Utah, Quail Creek State Park offers a variety of year-round recreation opportunities.
- Dixie State College of Utah Athletics (www.dixieathletics.com)
Information on basketball, football, baseball, volleyball, soccer and other sports at Dixie State.
- Special Olympics Utah (www.sout.org)
Saint George is in the South Area of Utah Special Olympics.
- HikingwithMike (www.hikingwithmike.com)
Site includes Zion Wilderness Survival School information, as well as extensive tips and information on hiking, backpacking and wilderness survival. There is also a Great Hikes section, a large photo gallery and a section on Gear selection.
- BLM - St. George Field Office (www.ut.blm.gov)
The Bureau of Land Management Saint George Field Office has information on local recreation opportunities.
- Gunlock State Park (stateparks.utah.gov)
The Gunlock Reservoir is North of Saint George.
- UTah Scouts (www.utahscouts.org)
Learn about the Boy Scouts in Southern Utah.
- Planet Ultra (planetultra.com)
Planet Ultra organizes endurance events.
- still exploring (stillexploring.com)
Site offers trail descriptions with many walks in the Saint George area.
- Adventure Plus (www.adventurepluslc.com)
Adventure Plus offers scuba diving training and certification.
- ATV Tours (www.atvadventures.com) - review
Site offers ATV searches in Southern Utah.
Category Hits 10661