Saint George: Running
With a wide selection of climate zones, Saint George is a year round destination for runners. This section of Saint George Color lists links to local races and running clubs.
- St. George Marathon (www.stgeorgemarathon.com) - review
The St. George Marathon is the 15th largest marathon in the USA. Included in Runner's World 10 Most Scenic and Fastest Marathons and Top 20 Marathons in the USA. Takes place in October.
- Ford Ironman St. George (www.ironmanstgeorge.com) - review
The Ford Ironman Triathlon is scheduled for 5/7/11.
- Run 4 Kids (www.run-4-kids.com)
A charity run supporting The Learning Center for Kids.
- Salt to Saint (salttosaint.com)
A bike relay from Salt Lake City to Saint George.
- Red Rock Relay (redrockrelay.com)
A two day 187 mile running event scheduled for Sep 7, 2012
- Top of Zion (topofzion.com)
Top of Zion Relay Race is a race in Zions National Park.
- The Zion Half Marathon (www.thezionhalf.com)
The Zion Half Marathon is a racing event in scenic Southern Utah.
- Hurricane Mud Run (hurricanemudrun.com) - review
Sprint, slip and slide during the Hurricane Mud Run-an obstacle race.
- Zombie 5K (www.zombi5k.com)
The Zombie 5K is a costume race in Saint George.
- Run Valley of Fire (runvalleyoffire.com) - review
Run the Valley of Fire is a series of races in the South Desert.
- Run Planet Ultra (runplanetultra.com)
Site has information on running events organized by Planet Ultra.
Category Hits 2575