New Directory Entries
This page shows the 30 most recent entries in the Saint George open directory.
- Brenden Nelson (added by kevind in Art)
Brenden Nelson is an illustrator from Saint George. The Review includes a 6/18 kickstarter campaign offering portrait drawings.
- Oxi Fresh (added by kevind in Home / Furniture)
Oxi Fresh is a franchise offers environmentally friendly carpet cleaning services that use less water than competitors.
- Radio Dixie 91.3 (added by kevind in Radio)
Radio Dixie 913 is a student run radio station in St. George, Utah. KXDS (Santa Clara) is located on the campus of Dixie State University and run under the direction of radio veteran Shawn Denevan. See review for podcast of past episodes.
- Firehouse Subs (added by kevind in Fast Foods)
Firehouse Subs offers sandwiches in a fast casual setting with a location at 15 South River Road in Saint George.
- Cracker Barrel (added by kevind in Dining)
Cracker Barrel offers southern hospitality and cuisine at 1736 Convention Center Drive in Saint George.
- Creekers Utah (added by kevind in Community)
This is a community organization to help people in Short Creek (Hillsdale and Colorado City).
- Dixie Sun News (added by kevind in News)
This Youtube Channel shows reports by Dixie State University.
- Precision Landscape (added by kevind in Home / Furniture)
Site offers landscape design and maintenance services.
- say it (added by kevind in Blogs)
Rachel Jeffs, daughter of FLDS prophet Warren Jeffs, escaped from Polygamy. She has penned several books on the LDS faith and being a sister wife. The review has an interview with Megyn Kelly.
- America's Most Wanted Bed and Breakfast (added by kevind in Lodging)
Warren Jeff's house in Hilldale is now a Bed and Breakfast run by a son of perdition and his one wife.
- Bank of Utah (added by kevind in Banks)
Bank of Utah has a home loan office at 243 East Saint George Boulevard.
- My Place Hotels (added by kevind in Lodging)
Opening 2018, My Place Hotels offers lodging, including extended stay suites with two locations in Saint George.
- Community of Christ (added by kevind in Spiritual)
The Community of Christ, formerly RLDS, has churches at 611 North 2450 East and 1173 W. Snow Canyon Parkway in Saint George.
- All-Star Cooling Heating (added by kevind in Business)
Site offers HVAC services in Southern Utah.
- Legacy Kit (added by kevind in Photos)
Legacy Kit converts home movies to digital format to preserve your memories.
- Bout Time Pub and Grub (added by kevind in Dining)
Bout Time is a Utah based chain of sports bars with a location at 929 W Sunset Boulevard in Saint George.
- In-N-Out Burger (added by kevind in Fast Foods)
In-N-Out Burger has a location at 832 West Telegraph Street in Washington, Utah.
- Flanigans Inn (added by kevind in Lodging)
Flanigans Inn is a hotel in Sprindale at the mouth of Zion Canyon.
- Interactive Garage (added by kevind in Cars)
Interactive Garage is a web site that lets people customize their Jeep Wrangler. See the review for their 2018 Kickstarter campaign.
- Pizza Pie Cafe (added by kevind in Pizza)
The Pizza Pie Cafe has a location at 1770 E Red Cliff Drive in Saint George.
- Utah Storytelling Guild (added by kevind in Art)
The Dixie Chapter of the Utah Storytelling guild promotes the art of storytelling in Southern Utah.
- Snow Jensen & Reece, P.C. (added by kevind in Legal)
Snow Jensen & Reece, P.C. is a Southern Utah legal firm with offices in St George, Cedar City and Kanab.
- Slack Law Firm (added by kevind in Legal)
The Slack Law Firm is located at 137 North Main Street in Cedar City. Areas of practice include injury, criminal defense, wills and divorce.
- M.A. Munson Law (added by kevind in Legal)
M.A. Munson Law is a Southern Utah law firm with office in Cedar City and Saint George.
- Pollo Loco (added by kevind in Dining)
El Pollo Loco serves Mexican-style chicken. The Saint George Location is at 745 W Telegraph Street.
- weBoost by Wilson (added by kevind in Telephone)
weBoost is a device by Wilson Electronics of Saint George that boosts cell phone signals.
- Springdale Townsite (added by kevind in Government)
This is the official site for the town of Springdale at the mouth of Zion Canyon.