<== Cafe Rio ==>
Cafe Rio is an expanding chain of restaurants serving fresh Mexican style cuisine inspired by the Rio Grande Valley.
Cafe Rio was opened by Steve and Tricia Stanley of Saint George in 1997 who expanded the chain to six restaurants. With the help of APAX Partners, Bob and Kathleen Nilsen purchased the chain in 2004 and have expanded Cafe Rio*. At the time of this review (3/2010), CafeRio.com listed 30 restaurants.
You can follow the restaurant on Twitter.
- Cedar City - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Park City, Utah - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Vernal, Utah. US - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Salt Lake Sites - Mexican: Cafe Rio
- Logan Utah - Dining: Cafe Rio
- Saint George - Fast Foods: Cafe Rio
- Ogden, Utah - Fast Food: Cafe Rio
- Provo Utah - Mexican Restaurant: Cafe Rio
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next