🠈 Swig 🠊
Swig is a Saint George based chain that offers drive by sweet drinks and treats.
The company was founded by Nicole Tanner in 2010 with the first location by Dixie State College. The company quickly expanded throughout the state.
In 2017, Four Foods Group (FFG) of Pleasant Grove, Utah acquired the firm and are continuing the aggressive expansion of the chain.1 That same year FFG acquired The Soda Shop of Gilbert, Az. This chain was started by Chase Wardrop and Dylan Roeder who met the founders of FFG while attending Brigham Young University. Press releases indicate that The Soda Shop will merge into Swig.2
- Businesswire - FFG acquisition of Swig (Drawn 10/11/2019)
- BYU Universe - BYU Students Start Soda Shop (Drawn 10/11/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Soda Shop
- Davis County - Dining: Swig
- Logan Utah - Dining: Swig
- Provo Utah - Ice Cream: Swig
- Saint George - Dining: Swig
- Salt Lake Sites - Ice Cream: Swig
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next