<== Sky West Air Lines ==>
SkyWest is a regional air lines headquartered in Saint George, Utah. The company was founded in 1972. The web site currently reports 9062 employees (Oct, 2005). As a regional carrier, most passengers using SkyWest will book their flight through either Delta Connections or United Express.
The primary hub for Delta Connections is at the Salt Lake International Airport. To book flights visit Delta.com. On 10/7/2005, the flight map for SkyWest Delta Connection showed flights to the following destinations:
- Arizona: Phoenix, Tucson
- Arkansas: Northwest Arkansas
- California: San Diego, Palm Springs, Orange County, LA, Ontario, Burbank, Bakersfield, Santa Barbara, Fresno, San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento
- Canada: Vancouver, Calgary
- Colorado: Denver (hub with United), Colorado Springs, Grand Junction
- Idaho: Boise, Idaho Falls, Lewiston, Pocatello, Twin Falls
- Minnesota: Minneapolis
- Missouri: Springfield
- Montana: Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, Missoula, West Yellowstone
- Nebraska: Omaha
- New Mexico: Albuquerque
- Nevada: Elko, Reno
- Oklahoma: Tulsa
- Oregon: Eugene, Medford, Redmond/Bend, Portland
- South Dakota: Rapid City
- Utah: Salt Lake City, Saint George, Grand Junction
- Washington: Pasco, Seattle, Spokane
- Wyoming: Casper, Cody, Jackson Hole
The Map for SkyWest United Express is more complex. This map has hubs in Denver, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago with several connecting flights.
The Denver Hub includes flights to Aspen, Vail, Steamboat Springs, Grand Junction, Montrose, Gunnison, Colorado Springs, Tucson, Alburquerque, El Paso, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Tulsa, Wichita, Northwest Arkansas, Memphis, Birmingham, Nashville, Saint Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, Lincoln, Moline, Madison, Souix Falls, Fargo, Bismarck, Rapid City, Casper, Billings, Bozeman, Great Falls, Missoula, Calgary, Edmonton, Pasco, Boise and Salt Lake City and various points in California.
The California hubs create a spider web of flights that includes many regional airports in the state.
The Chicago hub serves (rotating clockwise) the eastern US. Cities served include Traverse City, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Burlington, Syracuse, Kalamazoo, Albany, Providence, Cleveland, Akron, Fort Wayne, Norfolk, Columbus, Richmond, Dayton, Charleston, Roanoke, Raliegh, Cincinnati, Charleston, Lexington, Indianapolis, Knoxville, Savannah, Jacksonville, Nashville, Birmingham, Memphis, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, NW Arkansas, Tulsa, OK City, Peoria, Wichita, Denver, Lincoln, Omaha, Des Moines, Moline, Cedar Rapids, SLC, Souix Falls, Calcary, Edmonton, Fargo, Winnipeg.
The SkyWest United Express network includes a variety of connecting flights.
Sky West holding trades on the NASDAQ exchange with the symbol SKYW. On September 8, 2005, Sky West holding company completed the purchase of Atlantic Southeast Airlines from Delta for $425M. The Sky West aquisition QA page indicates that ASA will operate as a separate company from SkyWest. The company will continue its relation as a regional carrier associated with Delta.
- Salt Lake Sites - Airways: SkyWest Airlines
- Internet Rivers - Airlines: Sky West
- Missoula Websites - Airlines: SkyWest
- Grand Junction - Air: SkyWest
- Saint George - Airways: SkyWest
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next